/u/AMarmaladeSandwich on Can I still be Asexual if I like feeling "Sexy?"

It really can be. You know, if I'm feeling like I just can't find the motivation to scrub the bath or something, sometimes I'll put on my nicest, most figure hugging dress, slap on some make up and all of a sudden I feel like I can take on the world! And that includes that soap scum.

Loving how you look, dressing to make yourself feel good and powerful can be great tools of self affirmation.





January 04, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.