/u/Cl0udbreak on Does genitalia gross anyone else tf out

Well, they were just made of plastic so it was bearable lol. It was just awkward never having done something like that, and of course talking the dummy through the procedure, but waaay better a dummy than a real person!

I think my classmates were better with the program bc they’d worked as PCAs, whereas I’d done only college classes. Always better to have experience and know you want to do something before you commit to expensive classes and jump in blindly, I guess





January 26, 2021 at 11:26PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.