/u/amaggleofmeese on Gender Poll

I think part of the reason it seems like there are many more women, is that (in my experience at least) sex tends to be a more important thing to men socially. Not generally obviously, but they just tend to talk about it more. Asexuality isn't widely accepted, and and the stigmas affect all, but I feel like it could disproportionately stop many more men from speaking on it just based off of the culture they were raised in.

Sorry if that didnt make any sense.





January 16, 2021 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.