Why can't I talk to women my own age?

I am mid-twenties.

I am popular enough. Charismatic enough. Social enough.

But this all flies out the window with women my own age. I can talk to younger women. And older women. Hell, some of my best friends are older women.

But otherwise I cannot talk to women my own age. Like they will talk to me and I just can't think.

I am perfectly social enough. 27.Years of practice. Always talking to women my own age. And always embarrassing myself.

It will never change. How do I change.



Submitted December 12, 2020 at 12:12AM

I am mid-twenties.I am popular enough. Charismatic enough. Social enough.But this all flies out the window with women my own age. I can talk to younger women. And older women. Hell, some of my best friends are older women.But otherwise I cannot talk to women my own age. Like they will talk to me and I just can't think.I am perfectly social enough. 27.Years of practice. Always talking to women my own age. And always embarrassing myself.It will never change. How do I change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.