/u/Immediate_Moose on I am an idiot asexual!

This is coming from a person (17M) that has sexual urges: Do you think that you (all asexuals) are able to focus on what you think is important in life? Albeit your career/hobbies or your partner that you are romantically interested in. I sometimes even feel bad that I sexualize people I don't even know that well. My imagination can go wild sometimes... (nothing degrading ofc) Even though I feel it both, I value romantic sexuality way above physical sexuality, and it is bugging me that I sometimes masturbate to fantasies not involving romance. I am a hopeless romantic in my heart and feel like this whole sex business is getting in the way...





December 11, 2020 at 11:54PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.