/u/The_Book-JDP on I am an idiot asexual!

I too was baffled by how weak people were when it came to their sexual urges since I could fend them off with amazing ease and I wasn’t raised catholic at all. I understood vows of chastity and just watched in awe the inner fight they were having with themselves that could be equal to a physical fight with a bear like, just don’t have sex...it’s not hard but then my starving need to be joined at the pelvic area was never screaming. 99% of the time it was silent and the 1% when it wasn’t, I could easy ignore and control so yeah didn’t dawn on me that it wasn’t in fact my superhuman resolve that was keeping my sexual hunger at bay but the fact I was ace...no sexual attraction at all and I looked at a lot of different people and yeah nothing.

I often wonder what it would be like to be slave to your urges especially your sexual ones and stand rather annoyed at how far behind society is when it comes to science and medicine simply because people can’t get back to work expanding on what could be revolutionary breakthroughs because they are so distracted by the potential to get sex and not even stealer sex...just random mediocre sex at that. Then they have kids and their gung-oh attitudes to change the world flies out the window and suddenly they are too tired and put all the responsibility on their kids (the next generation) to change the world. Imagine if more people were ace just how advanced out technology and medicine could be since ace people aren’t distracted by sex.





December 11, 2020 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.