/u/UkuMilosaur on Should I get a pride flag

My brother got me a flag for my birthday. My parents think it’s a phase so I haven’t shown them my flag. I have it hanging in my wardrobe among my longer clothes. I would probably hang it up properly if they were more accepting but I’m ok with it being hidden away for now. I think it is ultimately up to you. If you are willing to talk to your parents then that’s great. But if not you have to decide weather you want to hide a flag in a closet or just not get one for the time being





December 18, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.