/u/UkuMilosaur on Hey there, I had a question concerning romantic attraction, but the aro community didn't really know much... So, I hope maybe you guys have any kind of input?

This is a big time struggle. Especially when romantic and platonic feelings are very similar at times. I have made people feel very awkward when I have told them I like them but then completely contradicted myself by saying that I want to be friends.

Btw. It’s sometimes both and it can either be a good thing cause then it’s just fun times with the bonus of forehead kisses. Or a bad thing being that they don’t want to be friends or romantic partners for an unknown reason





December 18, 2020 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.