/u/RedemptionHollyleaf on Fed up

I will occasionally read YA books, and every time I do I get frustrated. I can't tell if the type of romance that plagues these books are just badly written fanfiction-level stuff, which may or may not be influenced by how horny the author is, or just what a depiction of what awkward teen romance is suppose to look like (I wouldn't know since I have little interest or experience with that sort of thing). The overwhelming horniness that permeates any given relationship in YA books just overtakes what made the relationship actually interesting (at least, to me). I actually don't think I mind sex scenes or romance, but I can't help to believe most it is just so badly written that maybe I actually do?





December 18, 2020 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.