/u/niky45 on Yeah

you do know that you don't need to have sex to have kids, right?

but yeah, mothers do be like that. my mom is totally ace (... I wasn't exactly in her plans), yet she swears having kids is like living a part of life nothing else can compare to -- that you'd be missing something if you didn't.

... one day I went full "well, there's other things people say exactly the same: drugs, sex, alcohol, lots of stuff, really" (... she really is anti-drugs BTW, so I had to explain that it was just an example LOL).

... I'm ace and I don't know if I'll have kids -- I used to think nature would call one day and I'd go "you know what, I want kids" but... as time passes, life seems to not say that XD (... doesn't help that my prerequisite for having kids is having a stable job, and yet half a million years later I'm still trying to finish my degree)





December 06, 2020 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.