/u/MourningMimosa on Probably one of my favorite metaphors on explaining asexuality.

I know someone else already said this, but it's always going to be a case-by-case situation. I'm ace and my partner is allo. Neither of us are typical straight cis hetero but present as such. It's not a relationship that would work for most allos or most aces but has worked for us specifically. Communication obviously has played a huge role. We were both very straightforward with each other from the beginning. I think we were both tired of trying to make typically expected relationships work and cut the bs from the start.

My only real suggestion would be to make your expectations and boundaries clear right away and don't shy away from uncomfortable conversations.





December 13, 2020 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.