/u/Lily_LH on Older aces virgins at what point did you stop questioning whether you were ace or just have no experience?

Very very relatable, I am 30F, and I have never been in a relationship. I actually went to a therapist due my inability to start one. The main thing was that I don't really feel like I am missing out but I am afraid I will regret it in the future. However, this is not what you asked. The main trait of an ace from what I gather is the absence of sexual attraction - have you ever looked lustly at someone? Felt "hot and bothered" watching them from afar? I am just quoting some love stories and romcoms as I have no idea what this feeling is. If you haven't - you are probably somewhere on the spectrum of course if you are comfortable labelling yourself that. All the other things - like having sex, enjoying it or even wanting it, does not invalidate your asexuality, it just places you at one or another point of the spectrum.





December 13, 2020 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.