/u/JinkyRain on Well, that was painful to read. (this is from an interview with the creator of the movie "Gayby". I heard the movie had jokes on the expence of aces and that aces that came to see it felt shame so I went to look it up and-)

Crosses a line, but I get it. Imagine being told "Your character is trans, but we can't let you show that on screen. At most, you can act 'agender' but that's it." I'd probably be resentful too. Representation matters, people are quick to forget that their own isn't the only kind that needs to be portrayed honestly.





December 13, 2020 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.