/u/WheelOfTheWagon on Welp. Guess I'll just take my Asexuality to my grave then.

Being ace is not hard TO YOU. and that is fine. but that is not a decision you get to make on everyones behalf.

to say that "teenagers are just overreacting" is an extremely ignorant thing to say...

in my personal experience,

its difficult to live in a world where it is immediately assumed that you experience sexual attraction. something that everyone else around me feels naturally.

its difficult to be told "oh dont worry you'll find someone to lose your v card to" when I feel like im fine on my own and never need to do that.

its difficult that my friends dont believe the way I am is humanly possible.

its difficult to be unable to relate to an experience that is present in many conversations as well as most movies, books, tv shows and even games.

and its really fucking difficult when a member of a community that relates to my experiences as an asexual undermines my struggles because they are comfortable with themselves and dont have to face similar struggles for one reason or another.





November 16, 2020 at 11:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.