/u/DontAskRyan17 on i think i ruined my relationship

I'm gonna be honest if your distress with the status quo was enough to bring up how it effects you mentally then you really shouldn't minimize it. If there is no middle ground for you two, then you need to accept that you aren't compatible. I understand that it hurts, but the most important and hard lesson that people need to learn is love is not enough.

Your needs will not be met if you continue to engage in unwanted sexual activity and his needs will not be met if you don't. Sometimes it's as simple as that. The complicated part is separating and finding someone who is more compatible.

The good news is that now you know what your boundaries are and you can be upfront with any futures partners. Good luck OP I know it doesn't make it any easier, but things will get better.





November 16, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.