/u/some_strange_circus on People need to stop forcing others to have biological kids

This is gonna sound really dark, but one part of why I got my tubes tied several years ago was to make sure that no one would ever be able to trap me with a pregnancy. Admittedly I was in a difficult relationship at the time and the thought "if I get pregnant this is going to get so much fucking worse" was in the back of my mind. I suppose it's moot at this point since I haven't had sex in years and wouldn't be bothered if I never had it again.





November 21, 2020 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.