/u/Kovitlac on People need to stop forcing others to have biological kids

I really don't think that's fair. Just because most of us don't have a super strong urge for sex doesn't mean others in the world don't. Despite the horror stories, if you're taking bc perfectly (or using something like the implant or IUD), getting pregnant is highly, highly unlikely. I, for one, would NOT be prepared to have a kid. Or at the very, very least, keep one. I do want to try and have a sex life, though. IF I were to become pregnant, which would be unlikely but IF, the kid would go up for adoption. It would be a shitty situation all around, but it's also not likely to happen.





November 21, 2020 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.