/u/RevolutionaryAd7929 on Please help me.

Hey! Saw your comment on my thread, really feel for you man and I can definitely empathise with all those feelings of sadness and rejection you're getting.

My advice as a person in a similar situation is to keep up communication with your SO, like if you have questions about the situation you've gotta ask otherwise you'll end up creating the wrong answers and fixating on those yourself. I'd say the first thing you gotta do is figure out how much sex means to you in a relationship or if you would value any kind on non sexual intimacy on a similar level? Cos if that's the case you could work together on (re)building up a strong foundation of intimate connections together on a non sexual level. This ties into the communication, so as you're craving to be touched maybe you need to express this to her as she's not helping you here, would just a good morning kiss/hug and cuddles when sat together fulfil this for you?

And seen as though you have posted in r/asexuality maybe another path is to discuss with the SO the reasons why she doesn't want sex anymore? Like is it a loss of sexual attraction or some other physical/emotional reason? And as a female who has also had the issue of sexual partners penis being 'too big' there's potentially some physical/medical things to address, a quick Google of vaginismus will give you info on that.

Basically what I'm trying to say is if you really want to be with her for the long term (and it sounds like you do!) you both need to work together to create some kind of happy medium, whether that be non sexual intimacies or working through any psychological/relationship issues you guys have. Good luck! Hope it all works out





November 28, 2020 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.