/u/AdeMal on Do you guys think genital preference is separate from sexual orientation?

Broadly, I think the two are conflated by most, because they're used to the heteronormative take that men have a dick and women have a pussy. Due to an increasing nuance in the gender discussion, this two have become increasingly separated. I think that if a single human alive can separate the two entirely, it's evidence enough that the two cannot be irrevocably entangled from one-another.

For me, preference is based on presentation, in that I tend to prefer folks who are more femme, regardless of what they're packing because most options are their own delight.

On the other side of that, I've seen folks who identify as "cocksexual" or "gynophilic" in that they are ambivalent to your gender orientation for romance but sexually have a genital preference.





November 28, 2020 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.