/u/lifelezzz on Tried having sex

Thanks:) It’s always nice to find new communities that you can relate to. It’s also comforting knowing people have been in similar situations as me, even though it’s sad that we have to go trough it in the first place of course. I needed to hear this, sometimes I’m just too naive or just don’t realize the reality of the situation, but I do need to be more careful. I too hope that I one day can have a safe and healthy relationship with sex. What I do know for now is that this just isn’t the best time for it, and I’m going to prioritize taking care of myself first. And if someone shows up in my life I’ll take it from there.





November 28, 2020 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.