/u/R3aper02 on NNN Easy

In case you where not aware. You can have a sex drive and still be ace. Ace apple’s to sexual attraction. I myself don’t feel the need for sex. But every now and again it’s healthy to rub one out.

The biggest benefit is it helps to lower the chances of prostate cancer.

A community like this is fairly open about the topic since that is the biggest connection between all of us. As such sex and masturbation can be a common topic to discuss. So if someone makes a nnn meme (which alone should of warned you about the type of comments you might of seen) and someone else shares that they in fact, have lost (good for them btw) why get so angry. I understand that you may not be a fan of it, and that it’s something you might not want to do yourself. But out right attacking everyone over it is a little extreme on your part.

The other part is that this is a public forum and no rule is set to prevent people from talking about said topic. So there is nothing wrong with it within the community. In fact I’d argue this is one of the more obvious places for it to be brought up at all due to the nature of asexually.

The internet is a place where people can share thing they have in common. Why ruin that for everyone. If you have such and issue with it, then just don’t continue reading comments on said topic. Their problem solved. (Also quick sidenote, blaming allos, really? Again people can be ace and still have a drive)

Sincerely

~Me





November 03, 2020 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.