/u/Blonde_Vampire- on I'm not asexual but I've been experiencing asexuality for quite a few years

My posts probably are pretty hard to read though, they are quite dense and I didn't put in a huge amount of effort to be clear. I must say it's very true that I appreciate you responding. You have the spirit to do so and I am learning some of what I came for.

I suppose it may help to say: Yes, I think I'm just a damaged person who is very comfortable with it." I mostly came to see if there were any others here who have come to the same realization... But I also came to see how others I have things in common with would react to this.

Sorry for the lateness of this response, I'm in class





November 03, 2020 at 11:36PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.