/u/ace_ventura__ on My child (9, F) thinks she might be asexual

You should respect it, because it could be true, I certainly knew I wouldn't enjoy dating or anything like that when I was 9, but there is of course the chance it's wrong.

As much as I hate the too young argument, as it only harms young asexuals, I feel it may actually be applicable here.

Either way, support your child through whatever they believe their sexuality is, it can do them no harm to identify as asexual.





November 03, 2020 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.