/u/Palindrome_Zinc on Can a relationship between an ace and an allo with high libido ever work long term?

Addendum; right now you are in a bad relationship. That does Not mean it cannot become a good one, but it does mean that something needs to change.

Also, you sound young, you've got time to replace him if he can't handle honoring what you need as well.

I am also not saying it is going to be easy for You to give credence to your own needs. But you must. If he only likes you b/c you're hot, you can do better. If he likes you for you, and you like him for him not just for 'not being alone'; together yall can find a way to make it work.





November 06, 2020 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.