/u/Floorfrozon on Going to a strip show before I realized I was Ace

This is similar to my experience with a strip club but with the genders reversed. Other than for the dancing (which was ok I guess?) I just remember being bored for the entire time I was there.

At the time I just though I was a prude but it actually makes waaay more sense now. Its weird because even though I didn't even know asexuality was a thing back then the people I was with sort of knew that I wasn't interested in that kind of thing anyway.





November 07, 2020 at 12:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.