/u/nootnotnut on asexual or low libido?? :( or ssri antidepressant damage?

I've been on Lexapro (SSRI) for 8 months when I was 17. I experienced the same lack of libido but it came back eventually.(1 year later) What I mean by libido is wanting the orgasm.

I still don't feel sexual attraction/want to have sex. This haven't changed since I hit puberty. And it hasn't changed at any point. I can say very confidently that I experienced a rudimentar version of that BEFORE puberty and IDK what happened after. I have no traumas or anything.

I did experience crushes and romantic attraction, and this also hasn't changed after antidepressants.

If I were you I'd think about how you behaved before and after taking the meds. If you had a libido before antidepressants it's probably going to return but this process takes time.





November 01, 2020 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.