Timelines for Saying Feelings

Hey all hope you are doing well! Figured I’d give this a quick shot. Background- Male, been talking to someone for about 2 months now, done ~10 dates with a mixture of activities in there (first one about 1 month ago), been intimate, and just want to see what you all think. I feel like I’ve implied that I like this person with certain phrases (ex: “ I’m so happy to see you”) which is always reciprocated. And I see things with this person potentially going somewhere and understand they need to clearly understand my intentions and know I am committed.

If this were you, when would you say the words “I like you”, bring up the idea of being bf / gf, and really have those deeper conversations of how I feel. Am I already a little late? I just want to make it a meaningful conversation and do it in person and avoid talking over the phone.

Thank you in advance!



Submitted November 02, 2020 at 12:00AM

Hey all hope you are doing well! Figured I’d give this a quick shot. Background- Male, been talking to someone for about 2 months now, done ~10 dates with a mixture of activities in there (first one about 1 month ago), been intimate, and just want to see what you all think. I feel like I’ve implied that I like this person with certain phrases (ex: “ I’m so happy to see you”) which is always reciprocated. And I see things with this person potentially going somewhere and understand they need to clearly understand my intentions and know I am committed.If this were you, when would you say the words “I like you”, bring up the idea of being bf / gf, and really have those deeper conversations of how I feel. Am I already a little late? I just want to make it a meaningful conversation and do it in person and avoid talking over the phone.Thank you in advance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.