/u/myownasexualfantasy on Very different experiences to other aces, still asexual?

I feel the same way about not feeling "broken," and wondering if that meant I wasn't really ace – the way I think about it, everybody starts out asexual, as kids, and then people go through puberty and start experiencing sexual attraction at different points, but that just never happened to me.

I did always feel a little different from "stereotypical" teenagers (although I think a lot of people feel that way), but I never felt like it was a problem with me, I just thought that other people were a little weird. By the time I got through high school and college without any desire to hook up with anyone (but with plenty of sexual thoughts, not really considering myself a "prude"), and started to realize that maybe I was missing out on something that most people experienced, I had already learned what asexuality was. So that's when I stopped thinking "well, I'm probably just a really cautious bisexual" and started drifting more towards "yeah, I guess I'm ace."





November 20, 2020 at 11:25PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.