/u/LeoVonLion on eheh

I think I certainly give off some kinda vibe that confuses some people. In high school I had this class where I didn't know any of the other kids well and they sort of, on their own, tested? Me??? Like one day they had a girl ask if I wanted to date her, then another day they had this guy ask me to kiss him as a dare from his friends. I refused both of course but like that was super weird??? It's one thing if it's just random instances but like it was within the same lil' class and they all seemed to know each other. It was especially weird 'cause they were generally nice and chill peeps like I think I just confused them, haha. Like, just ask me! y'know? (¯∇¯Ù¥) There were other instances in other wakes of life but this is the most clearcut example.





November 14, 2020 at 11:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.