/u/ChekYurGramer on Scientific Research on Asexuality?

There isn't a lot of research on asexuality, unfortunately. The largest collection of data on asexuals is probably the Asexual Community Survey, which is a census collecting data (including some quality-of-life information) on asexuals. The only study I know about arousal and other responses to sexual stimuli was a small experiment in 2009-10 called 'Physiological and Subjective Sexual Arousal in Self-Identified Asexual Women,' which is obviously of limited scope. You could check out the subreddit r/AcePhilosophy, which has some discussions about asexuality-related articles.





November 14, 2020 at 11:26PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.