/u/Gnash323 on The Appeal of Platonicity

I'd say I have one of those, and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

Is it easy and trouble-free? Heck no. We've known each other all our lives, both are pretty guarded and shy on emotional matters and we've had times where we needed to take some time off each other. I certainly wouldn't say this is easier to maintain than a regular friendship, it's just different.

But we're like family anyway, and the hardships come with a deep, unique and especial kind of bond. It begets a type of loyalty and understanding that is not easy to explain. I hope I never lose it.





November 07, 2020 at 11:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.