/u/drbarbararipoff on How do I get my childhood friend to understand this. He thinks that I don't like kissing and stuff. I've been trying to explain it to him bur idk if he is getting it

Coming from an asexual person, the easiest explanation I can muster up is that we don't necessarily get horny, or have a strong desire for sex. Asexuals definitely can have non-sexual intimacy, such as kissing, hugging, and all that good stuff, but there's not a push (if you will) for oral/intercourse sex. Of course, what I'm saying is only the tip of the iceberg, but nonetheless, still bit of an introduction to the world of asexuality.





November 07, 2020 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.