/u/gEoRgEs_83 on Feeling a little invalid

Im sex repulsed. I love sensual stuff like touching and kissing. And acidentally turning on my buddy makes me feel a bit guilty because i dont want to go further. Ive been in that situation more times then id like to admit. I'm just a bit clueless untill the situation turns.

Kissing doesnt have to lead to sex. Relationships dont have to be sexual. Non sexual relationships can be sensual.

Everybody is diferent, and what we do or dont want to do solo or with a consenting partner is nobodys buisness. Thes labels are just to help us and bring us together with likeminded people who understand what were going through. They are not meant to limit us.





November 11, 2020 at 11:07PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.