/u/gEoRgEs_83 on Am I bi/pansexual angled aroace?

Hmm, I think I understand what you're feeling. Maybe not exactly, but to a point. The labels I use are bialterous aroace [I am also polyam]. Ive got alterous/aesthetic/sensual attracted to guys/enbys/women. But not really romantic and definatly not sexual [sex repulsed]. I guess i am aego [I'd be homo-aego, even though I'm bi, I don't think about women at all after hours if you catch what im throwing] but I just don't use it as a label, cause i dont see why anyone should know how i get off, lol. Anyway, I personally dont care a lot about labels, I use them so its easier to talk about things and to be a part of somthing with like minds, ect. Honeslty, i would just stick with asexual, demi-heteromantic, and bi/pan-aego, it doesnt have to mean you are sexually or romantically atracted to everyone. You know your feelings best. Maybe others will have better insight, hope this at least helps a little. :]





November 11, 2020 at 11:53PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.