work ethic doesn’t work

Romantic relationships are the one thing in life you can't work hard and make happen. I can't just put more effort or try harder and meet a great companion. There is nothing to say or do to convince someone to love you or want to be with you.

And with friends, and coworkers and family, you usually know the deal

 but romantic relationships are always so mysterious, so hard to know what is in someone's head, how they are really feeling and what their true intentions are. 


Submitted October 09, 2020 at 12:16AM

Romantic relationships are the one thing in life you can't work hard and make happen. I can't just put more effort or try harder and meet a great companion. There is nothing to say or do to convince someone to love you or want to be with you.And with friends, and coworkers and family, you usually know the deal but romantic relationships are always so mysterious, so hard to know what is in someone's head, how they are really feeling and what their true intentions are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.