Have you ever made it work with someone whose friends you hate?

Let’s say one on one you get along with them great and you really enjoy their personality, but when you see them interact with their friend group they turn into someone you don’t like, and you think very little of their friends?

I know probably a lot of people will have validating responses to this question but I’m also curious about the reverse. Has anyone ever had a healthy relationship with someone whose friends seem to make them into a worse person?



Submitted October 08, 2020 at 11:46PM

Let’s say one on one you get along with them great and you really enjoy their personality, but when you see them interact with their friend group they turn into someone you don’t like, and you think very little of their friends?I know probably a lot of people will have validating responses to this question but I’m also curious about the reverse. Has anyone ever had a healthy relationship with someone whose friends seem to make them into a worse person?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.