/u/XxJazarooxX on I'm really scared/confused?

Also this is really personal but I need to know exactly haha I never ever have felt horny I guess you could say, I dont find the need to masturbate or the want. (Sorry if that's too TMI haha) And with previous boyfriends I have done sexual type things, but only for their enjoyment Of course it feels good! And I like it but for the life of me i cannot explain this. I'm not disgusted by sexual activity but i just dont feel the attraction for it, it feels good like I said but i dont necessarily need or want, or ever feel like having it When my friends talk about stuff like this i dont understand it at all, and i really wish I did





October 29, 2020 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.