/u/typoincreatiob on Need to rent a minute

sighs i’m sorry you gotta deal with this. he’s making this about himself and completley ignoring your place in it. have you guys at all considered couples therapy? it sounds like you need a space to be able to say your piece and have it heard with someone there to stop him and say “this ain’t about you”. i obviously don’t know you but i’m like, secondhand proud of you for going through with this. recognizing who you are and living by it can be hard sometimes (especially in such a hypersexualized world) n you’re doing your thing. im really happy for you





October 29, 2020 at 11:12PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.