/u/Mandajojo on Need to rent a minute

I've made it clear that continuing this way isn't sustainable, and he agrees. Neither of us are ready to call it quits, but I'm also really fucking tired of sitting by myself.

I also had (minor, planned, outpatient) surgery last week, so I'm grumpy and sore and home all the time, and the kids are up my ass, and the fall weather is hitting, and I'm just in a pissy mood.

He really is a good guy, but if this is our future were going to have to find another route.





October 29, 2020 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.