/u/Wow_so_rpg on I've known I'm ace for like 10 years but my mother still doesn't take me seriously.

I’m not opposed to confrontation so this may not be the approach you want but if it’s bugging you enough to not want to see her, then I’d tell her that and say you’re not going to until she can respect your sexuality and stop making those comments. It’s not the end of the world if someone doesn’t understand and you can’t make them understand, but purposefully and willfully ignoring your requests for her to stop mentioning boyfriends to the point where you don’t want to visit would be reason enough for me to stop going.





October 21, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.