/u/Occasionally_Sober1 on My aunt says I’m to young to be asexual

I’m sorry your aunt was so dismissive of you. You are asexual right now but it’s also worth considering that you might not be forever either. I remember freshman year of high school (age 14-15). Half of my friends still thought boys were icky. By junior year all of them were boy crazy.

As for me, I was convinced I was a lesbian because I knew I didn’t like boys. I didn’t know asexuality was a thing so I figured “what else could I be?” Now I know.

Give yourself time. Meanwhile, be true to who you are right now today. I hope your aunt can respect that.





October 21, 2020 at 11:53PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.