/u/CazzyBearx on Feeling out of touch with my fem side

I guess I would say it's important because I feel in myself that I am. I love being a girl, but I love the freedom to branch out from the stereotype too. I absolutely agree with you on my language, it's just a muddled mess in my head. I feel like I'm torn between how I feel, how I was raised to feel, and how necessity made me feel (with being the income provider).

I did recent get my hair done, I've bought myself new clothes, I'm getting a Lil nose ring next week. I just still don't feel like 'myself' I think.





October 21, 2020 at 11:30PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.