/u/Mawngee on Movies/books without sex

My favorite is NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind, followed by Princess Mononoke, then probably Howl's Moving Castle. I really like the environmental message from the NausicaƤ and Mononoke, and that type of message was lacking in society at the time those movies came out. I've also seen Castle in the Sky, My Neighbor Totoro (one of my friends is a huge fan of this one since he watched it a lot as a kid), Spirited Away, and Arrietty. Some time I'll get the ones I haven't seen and watch them. I think all the movies are good, since they actually tell a story, and don't rely on typical anime tropes/gags.





October 16, 2020 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.