/u/Gravity-FAN on Relationship advice

You should be talking about sex stuff or stuff in the bedroom with him. Personally, my partner's interest in me shouldn't be about sex. Sex would only be a "side effect".

But this is your relationship, your body. I'm a virgin and I don't know how these things go about.

I can't understand why it's difficult for someone to live without sex and I'm sure many don't either. Make sure you are 110% eager to consent to whatever you will engage in.

I didn't help a lot, sorry





October 25, 2020 at 11:10PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.