/u/FlyingMintBunny92 on I’m probably ace but I’m scared

Firstly, you're not stupid at all. Figuring yourself out is an ongoing battle that lasts a lifetime and everyone struggles at some point or another but if identifying with Asexuality is what feels right to you then that's good and you do not have to justify yourself to anyone, parents included. There is a whole spectrum of Asexuality too, so really take the time to research and investigate. I'm Gray-A, for example and it's taken 28 years to realise it.

My point is, just be yourself. Allow yourself to identify in what feels most natural to you. We're all different, no 2 asexuals are the same so even though this community can give you advise and support when you need it, make sure you're always adhering to what makes you happy and comfortable at the end of the day.





October 25, 2020 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.