How to digi-date well? Help!!

So, I'm "going" on a digital date with a girl soon. For context, we have been chatting with each other for about a week on an app and have texted each other enough to require several swipes to get to the top of the messages. We have a lot of shared interests and we seem pretty good on paper.

At some point I brought up a movie and we decided to watch it "together." My question is: how do I flirt with her while watching a movie together, digitally? And how do I digi-date well?



Submitted October 07, 2020 at 12:05AM

So, I'm "going" on a digital date with a girl soon. For context, we have been chatting with each other for about a week on an app and have texted each other enough to require several swipes to get to the top of the messages. We have a lot of shared interests and we seem pretty good on paper.At some point I brought up a movie and we decided to watch it "together." My question is: how do I flirt with her while watching a movie together, digitally? And how do I digi-date well?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.