/u/Xreshiss on Innocent question

Just like looking at a beautiful painting, it can make you feel things, but you don't have the urge to date the painting or to have sex with it (I hope lol)

I like women with red hair and I used to see a few over the years during my commute on the bus. I never had the inclination or drive to have sex with them or speak honeyed words to them. I did like to sneak glances at them until I got off at my stop. Is that rude? Now that I type it out it sounds rather stalker-y. D:

I do have sort of a thing for fictional pretty ladies with guns and an independent attitude (who doesn't like Aeryn Sun or Zoe Washburne?), but never a sex or date thing. More of an admiration thing? (I'm a guy btw) I suppose it correlates to me rolling more female than male characters in RPG games.

try seeing yourself as aro-ace to check if it gives you any sense of euphoria or peace.

Reading the wiki and thinking I might've found whatever it is that I am did raise my heartrate and gave me a fuzzy feeling, at least for a little while. I also found the few memes on r/aromantic to be relatable so that was nice.





September 07, 2020 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.