/u/thorn773 on Ace and Aro as imposters??

In the game Among Us (which is the style this is drawn in), there are crewmates and imposters. The imposters try to kill off the crew without being found out. Because Aro has a knife and Ace has a mouth, they resemble the Imposters from the game. But, since there has been a lot of people trying to exclude Aro and Ace people from the LGBT+ community, making them specifically Imposters seemed like a subtle exclusionist (people who exclude certain sexualties/identities from the LGBT+ community) jab. The artist didn't seem to intend it that way, but its easy to see why some would think it was intentional. Hope that explains everything :)





September 23, 2020 at 11:16PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.