/u/LameCrusader on A poor girl came out as demi to her Bi mom in a post now famous in r/lgbt- it was met with a backlash in the comments and some literal HATE. to the point where the mods had to shut down the comment section, and that the poor girl that came out deleted her post. my defend com was downvoted to hell.

Being in the ace umbrella is a double edged sword.

  1. Aphobia, even among the LGBTQ+ community

  2. Matters of the flesh do not matter, all that exists is choccy milk, cake, and garlic bread





September 23, 2020 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.