/u/igotloggedoutbyredit on Overwatch aphobic person gets on my nerves.

Look I'm a veteran of overwatch switch this has gone on for a while and its against blizzard TOS online dating on a game isint cool. It can catfish or be a prank people stopping it is a good thing so yeah I get were both in the wrong for me joining and the LGBT person making aphobic comments. It should just be a simple question on why I asked. Why are you making a group like this this isn't grindr or tinder so dont make groups like this. That's all I asked that wouldn't be offensive if really not calling them anything or talking about them I just asked why did you make a group on a game not about dating. That wouldn't be a good thing to do since there are hundreds of kids on the console.





September 27, 2020 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.